Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm just a silly girl

Sometimes I smile at you just so I can see you smile back.
Sometimes I do something stupid just to see if you will roll your eyes or do it with me.
Sometimes I run way faster than my body can go because I don't know how else to get my emotions out.
Sometimes I put myself down because I need you to lift me up.
Sometimes I lie about how I feel because I'm scared of what you would think.
Sometimes I watch chick flicks because I believe someday they will happen to me.
Sometimes I yell at my parents because they don't know you like I do.
Sometimes I cry after you leave because I don't know how to tell you you've hurt me.
Sometimes I call you a jerk because I'm not afraid of you.
Sometimes I write blogs about you because I miss you.
Sometimes I do my make-up different to see if you will notice.
Sometimes I feel like I love you too much but I can't help it.
Sometimes I stare at my phone waiting for you to text me.
Sometimes I ask you to explain something to me just so I can hear your voice.
Sometimes I want to run away but that would mean leaving you behind.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the girl of your dreams because you are better than the man of mine.
Sometimes I go crazy worrying about everything and asking you dumb questions and wondering what's on your mind and feeling inadequate and just trying to be perfect all the time. I don't have a reason really, I don't always have an explanation for all the things I do that you don't understand at times. I guess maybe I'm just a silly girl.

1 comment:

  1. I love your background it's super cute and so you! This post is so deep too I wish I could write meaningful things like you..Love you!

    ReplyDelete