Tuesday, May 10, 2011

See You Soon

Yesterday I had to see Jared for the last time for the next two years and tonight at 8 pm I have to say goodbye and not hear his voice again for two years. I love him so much though! He left me with a teddy-wolf who is wearing a cute little missionary outfit and a Book of Mormon :) He also gave me a pretty heart necklace, it's sparkly and I love it! He left me his Zune to watch over and nurture lol and some pictures, and a guitar pick, and some notes and letters from while we were dating, and he also recorded a little video for me to watch when I get lonely. Most importantly he has left me with his love and I really take that seriously :) He is my will to carry on and he is everything to me! I have never felt this way before and although it is so hard to let him go, it's not a goodbye. He will be back home to me soon :) I will never forget about him and us. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met and sometimes I still think how did I get him? and why me? He could have any other girl he wanted but he chose me! And I just can't help but feel that this is so right, he and I just make sense and I just feel like everything that we have been through and that even when all the odds were against us and it seemed stupid that we came back together and we don't have a lot of support or people we can share it with but I know it's true. Every fiber of my being tells me it all has to mean something.. I don't have the authority to say that we are meant to be and that we will end up together but I do hope for it so so much and I have so much faith in him.. but more importantly I trust in my God too and I know he will take care of us and by whatever means, make us happy :)  So it isn't goodbye to my sweetheart, Jared. It's see you soon babe :) I love you always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment