Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Don't Know Who I am Without You

It's one thing when others, boys especially, hurt me and just don't really seem to care but then when they do the same to my friends, it makes me even more mad! I hate when I see others treating my best friends or my family like crap. Sometimes I wish I could just pull them all behind me and just fight all their battles and beat every person up who ever thought it was okay to not treat them like they amazing loving person they are! I admit that sometimes when things happen to me, I really feel like I deserved it for whatever reason, kind of like karma but when I see my family and my best friends do absolutely nothing wrong and still get hurt, it just drives me crazy and it breaks my heart. I want to be that person for them, I want to be the one they know will fight for them and take the fall, I want to be the one they know I won't take any of that, I won't let others hurt them, I won't allow bullies to be in their life! But it's sad because I feel like I really try to be and sometimes I feel like I am but they don't know that.. and maybe it's my fault but I guess maybe sometimes they don't realize how much I do and how much I would literally take a bullet for them. I definitely don't want to make this sound like it's a burden on me because it's definitely not. But I guess when it gets to the point that I feel like they don't need it or me for that matter.. I guess that's when I question what am I doing?

A couple months ago I went home for a spring break and all at once, all three of my best friends were having a hard time and so each told me everything that was going on and cried and looked to me for some kind of answer, I couldn't give them one because there is no definite answer for life's problems but I hope I said something that helped them.. anyway one of the nights Jared took me for a drive and I was just so upset that all these things were happening to my best friends and that I couldn't help them. I couldn't be there for them because I lived 300 miles away.  I was helpless and hurting so bad for them, I wished so bad that night that I could just take it all away from them. I cried my eyes out that night to Jared and I don't think he quite understood why but he said afterwards that my friends will be okay because they have me.. he said that he hasn't ever seen someone care so much for a friend before let alone three. But he also said to be careful because the people who care so much tend to get hurt. I just want them to know that I am here. I want them to need me.. heh. Jared is that person to me, he was always saving me and fighting my battles and answering the phone at two in the morning and waiting ready to take that bullet for me. I miss him so much, and I am grateful for him and for all my other friends and my family. You have all made me who I am today.

1 comment:

  1. Holly, I hope you know I'm here for you too! I'm so grateful for the friendship we have! You are the best friend a girl could ask for :) I'm so sorry about all of us having our moments, You shouldn't have to take that. Anyways, I love you friend, thanks for always being there! You can count on me Holly Dear :)

    ReplyDelete