Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Personal Contract

Regardless of any other agreements I have made with anybody else thus far in my life, the greatest agreement I hold myself to is that to myself. That once I told myself that I am Holly Marie Moat and I can do anything. I don't have to live for anybody. The only other person that is an equal contract holder and liable for what I do and don't do is God. Nothing is ever set in stone and nothing is ever meant to be. Everything that happens does because of a chain of events that were caused by individuals making, following, or breaking an agreement. When you have faith in someone, you are trusting that they have written their personal contract and that they have that agreement beween them and God to be the best they can be at all times. I am my best and I do my best because I can and I choose to, it doesn't matter what anyone else wants from me. If you worry about me or show a lack of confidence in my chioces then you are doubting my ability to follow my contract. Nevertheless it doesn't matter. I don't need anyone to have faith in me or trust me or even love me. I don't even need a man to be happy. I am responsible for my own happiness. I know that God loves me, he trusts me, he knows me and I trust him and love him. That agreement is one I will never bargain because it is the only one that matters. Even when all my other agreements are being shattered and my whole contract seems to be falling apart right in front of me and my very knowledge of who I am is seemingly being broken, that one agreement always remains standing and strong waiting for me to fall upon it. He remains there waiting for me to come to him and in-turn fufill that contract we made so very long ago. So what is my contract? Well, I believe in Christ and more importantly he believes in me and that is what makes every moment count.

No comments:

Post a Comment