Saturday, December 18, 2010

Forever

Alright just a pre-warning, this song is not relavent to anything pertaining to my life now, I wrote it awhile ago but I just thought it might be fun to post some of my songs every now and then and if it's lame to write songs so beit.. ha but I choose not to say who they were written for. This one is called Forever.

I try not to think of the past.. I try not to think of him. I try to fill this emptiness with childish dreams, but my life still remains incomplete.
~Because my forever got severed and now I am dying inside because my only one, my darling, my everything, changed his mind.
Does he remember my love? And would he ever re-consider.. He said he wasn't good enough but perfection's never what I wanted. Would he realize if he knew..
~That my forever got severed and now I am dying inside because my only one, my darling, my everything, changed his mind.. oh who knew forever could be severed? And that I'd be broken this way? Because he looked right through me and took every piece of my heart..
Who knew forever could be severed.. And now I don't know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment