Friday, November 26, 2010

Blessings

I know it's a day late but I thought I'd take a moment to recognize everything I am grateful for. Above everything, I am grateful for my Father in Heaven and this wonderful gospel. I am grateful for my family and their uniqueness and craziness and I am grateful for my friends who are always there to listen and make me smile. I am grateful for my voice and all the other many talents God has given me. I am grateful for my car, believe it or not and I am grateful I have a job. I am grateful for every trial and every pain and tear because they shaped me into who I am today. I am grateful for my thirty pairs of shoes when some people don't even have one. I am grateful for my sister and what a miracle she is to me. I am grateful I got so lucky to have good (pretty normal) and fun room mates:) I am grateful for electricity and heaters and air conditioners. and I'm also grateful for those little un thought of things that don't really seem important except they are! Things like, shampoo/conditioner, rain, internet, strawberries, belts, chocolate, make-up, forgiveness, ibuprofen, piano, microwaves, high heels, temples, glow-in-the-dark stars, blankies, and Blogger (for allowing me to put up things like this when probably nobody cares what's on my mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment