Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ice-Cream

So as I've been getting to know different guys, I've decided they're like ice-cream flavors. I had found a really good one a year ago this day and it was my new favorite. It was seemingly perfect until however, when I dug deep down, I found a whole bunch of almonds and peanuts, that made the ice-cream less perfect but for some reason I just ignored they were there even though I hate peanuts.. the bottom line was that I loved that ice-cream but inevitably I choked on the peanuts and it all of a sudden gave me an allergic reaction so I can't have that ice-cream anymore.. but it's okay because now I'm searching for my new favorite. It seems that I keep falling upon nice, decent, favorable flavors but they always have some little ingredient that I can't stand. They're always missing something and I'm not quite sure what. The perfect ice-cream I am waiting for has chocolate and vanilla flavor blended together with chocolate chips and cookie dough pieces and brownie bites all with warm fudge drizzled on top and maybe a perfectly ripened strawberry on top? :) I can't wait till that ice-cream comes along, until then I just make the best of the flavors that come to me now.

2 comments:

  1. Holly! I love how insightful you are!! Guys are totally like ice cream flavors. All the guys I know right now though are just plain vanilla. The flavor you know you can always come back to. There is nothing special in the ice cream, no sparks, but you know they'll always be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's genius! vanilla... why didn't I think of that! :)

    ReplyDelete