Monday, May 7, 2012

I have returned!

Hello there :)
I've decided that since it is now summer and I don't work more than 30 hours a week ever that I have no excuse to get back up with my blog! So in case you were wondering life has been for the most part, good! Some things I'd like to highlight is that I am now an Associate Degree owner from DSC! woot! it feels pretty nice knowing I've gotten this far and I'm not even twenty yet! haha and I have also for a few months now started to read my scriptures in the morning rather than night which I didn't think I would EVER do ha but I think not only has it really helped me to read every day without fail but it also starts my day off so much better which is a major plus for me since I hate mornings! I have also been trying my best to attend the temple every week and so far I've been doing pretty good, I just wish so badly that I could go with Jared every week but it is just virtually impossible with our schedules. Yes I know we could go at 6 am but it's just hard for Jared to get up because of his insomnia :( I always feel so bad for him that he can't ever just sleep like a normal person.

In other news haha I have two of my closest friends getting married this year, it's so crazy! I truly am excited for them though :) maybe a little stressed but still so happy! and my other best friend Emma having a baby late this year too! Just so much excitement and blessings and things to look forward to! And you know occassionally people ask me what's the hold up with Jared and I or why am I waiting around for him or whatever it may be and well to be honest it's kind of the same when people ask others why they're getting married after only dating anywhere between ten to five months! I say that everyone's love is different, some can grow fast and others take more time. Some want to marry to date others want to date to get married. Whatever the case is that God knows what he is doing and if something or someone makes you happy then go for it :) Our time will come, it's just not now, but it will and I am looking forward to it :)

I also am still on the path of getting a new car and I mean new as in new to ownership for me but definitely not new as in it was just made this year haha! I am getting close though! I have about $2,200 saved up right now which is so amazing to me, I feel very proud of myself so the scouring of KSL continues! lol oh and I have also recieved the final grades of two of my 4 classes and so far an A and A- which the latter was in my hardest class :) YAY! I really am just so glad it is summer again, I just love it! I hope it will exceed my expectations! I'm going to try to work and save but at the same time not work all my days away! My room mates and I have created a little bucket list of things we want to do so that should be fun!! I want to make one with Jared too but then again we don't ever do well with plans haha well I am tired and out of boring updates on my average life ha so God be with you till we meet again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment